High Point has been successfully re-opened for over three months, with all tennis and pickleball programs running smoothly! We are determined to remain vigilant — so that players, their families, and our own staff feel confident that health and safety concerns are taken seriously.
We regularly re-evaluate and adjust our protocols. The most up-to-date information is listed below. Our commitment to you is to meet and exceed State of Texas and City of Plano guidelines and mandates.
We thank you for your role in following the protocols listed.
We appreciate your business!
Tennis & Pickleball Play Update
(includes classes, private lessons, court reservations and tennis camps)
- Tennis is open for both singles & doubles play.
- Pickleball is open for both singles & doubles play.
- Social distancing standards (6 feet) must be followed in all areas of facility.
- All classes are a 4:1 player to instructor ratio.
- Face coverings are not required while playing pickleball or tennis. For players who prefer to wear one, we suggest using a face covering that also has UV sun protection.
- No congregating is allowed before or after play.
- Students/players may help pick up lesson balls. Pros have hand sanitizer and will encourage students to use.
- Pros should sanitize ball carts & hoppers after each lesson.
- Ball machine & ball hopper rentals are available.
- Players are encouraged to purchase a “Play In Plano” debit card for purchases-particularly for junior players buying snacks & beverages.
- We require all patrons who visit the tennis center to wear a face mask at all times, unless playing tennis or pickleball on a court. We also require patrons to keep at least 6 feet apart from others not a part of their household when feasible.
- Face coverings are not required while playing pickleball or tennis.
- Social distancing is still required in all situations.
- Pro Shop is open to assist customers with merchandise assistance and sales.
- Customers are welcome to try on apparel. Please bring all items (wanted/not wanted) to the front desk when you are done.
- Racquet stringing is available.
- There is a maximum of six (6) customers in pro shop at any one time.
- Payment of court fees is encouraged in advance over the phone using a credit card.
- To limit traffic in the shop, we ask that one player pay the fees for all players in their group.
- Limited racquet demo use is available for those interested in purchasing a racquet. Racquet handles are sanitized after each use by a player.
- Each restroom is limited to two people at a time.