We realize that people are especially concerned about staying healthy these days. So we’ve listed the current measures that we are taking at High Point.
Our steps are in accordance with State of Texas and City of Plano guidelines and mandates.
Staying healthy means staying active. And tennis is one of the healthiest ways you can take charge of yours and your family’s well-being! Our success is a team effort and tennis players are the BEST! So we thank you for your role in making life on the courts a sucess. See you on the courts!
Tennis & Pickleball Play Update
(includes classes, private lessons, court reservations and tennis camps)
- Tennis is open for both singles & doubles play.
- Pickleball is open for both singles & doubles play.
- Social distancing standards (6 feet) must be followed in all areas of facility.
- No congregating is allowed before or after play.
- Students/players may help pick up lesson balls. Pros have hand sanitizer and will encourage students to use.
- Pros should sanitize ball carts & hoppers after each lesson.
- Ball machine & ball hopper rentals are now available.
- As of July 3, 2020, face coverings are now required inside the pro shop. Face coverings are not required outside the shop, or on the courts.
- Social distancing is still required in all situations.
- Pro Shop is open to assist customers with merchandise assistance and sales.
- Customers are welcome to try on apparel. Please bring all items (wanted/not wanted) to the front desk when you are done.
- Racquet stringing is available.
- There is a maximum of six (6) customers in pro shop at any one time.
- Payment of court fees is encouraged in advance over the phone using a credit card.
- To limit traffic in the shop, we ask that one player pay the fees for all players in their group.
- Limited racquet demo use is available for those interested in purchasing a racquet. Racquet handles are sanitized after each use by a player.
- Each restroom is limited to two people at a time.