We are determined to continue offering our outstanding tennis programs & activities, while adhering to the current safety mandates.
Please take a moment to learn more about our tennis and pickleball play as well as operational changes during this phase.
Our success is a team effort and tennis players are the BEST! So we thank you in advance for your cooperation in following these rules. We look forward to returning to normal operations in the near future!
Tennis & Pickleball Play
- A maximum of four tennis players may compete per court
- Pickleball is now open for both singles & doubles play,
- A maximum of a 4:1 student/pro ratio in instructional situations
- Social distancing standards (6 feet) must be followed in all areas of facility
- Court gates must be left open
- The trash cans and trays usually attached to the net posts have been removed
- No congregating is allowed before or after play
- The court benches will not be available for use
- The Pro picks up all lesson balls. Students should not touch the lesson balls.
- The Pro should wash his hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- The Pro should use a disinfectant wipe or spray to sanitize the ball cart & hoppers frequently.
- No ball machine or ball hopper rentals.
- A maximum of four customers in pro shop at any one time
- Payment of court fees may be done in advance over the phone using a credit card
- To limit traffic in the shop, we ask that one player pay the fees for all players
- Limited racquet demo use is available for those interested in purchasing a racquet.
- Only one parent should accompany players under age 16
- Only one person (except parent and child) will be allowed in a rest room at one time
- Pro Shop is open–purchased merchandise is on a final sale basis