- Join the Gobble Wobble Adult Tennis Mixer.. It’s the Ultimate Post – Thanksgiving Calorie Burner! The Mixer is designed for players with an NTRP rating of 3.0 or above. Players register as individuals and will be matched up according to playing level. King/Queen of the Court format will be used.
Friday, November 29
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
$18.00 per player
- Children Helping Children 2019 Junior Tournament Update! We raised over $85,000 for the Children’s Health Pauline Allen Gill Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders. We are pleased to recognize our top fundraising awards from the Children Helping Children (CHC) Junior Tennis Tournament:Male:1. Arhaan Altaf2. Noah Whitman3. Benjamin McDonaldFemale:1. Taylor Lewis2. Gabriella Cortez3. Lilly McDonaldIn the last 29 years, this event has raised $3.4 million for pediatric cancer clinical care and research. So to all who participated in one way or another, THANK YOU! Interested in helping? Mark your calendar & stay tuned for information on the 30th anniversary of the CHC Tournament, September 19-20, 2020!
- Deadline for High Point’s Fall Adult League make up matches is Sunday, November 24.
- The next session of weekend classes starts Saturday, November 30 and Sunday, December 1. This session will run for three weeks and end before the holidays.
- The final 2019 weekday session of classes starts Monday, December 2 and Tuesday, December 3. Classes are available on Mondays & Wednesday or Tuesdays & Thursdays. This session will end December 18 and 19.
- Classes are filling rapidly, so register today!
- Are you a planner? The Plano Parks and Recreation Winter/Spring 2020 Catalog is available for viewing. Registration opens December 6.
- High Point’s renovation project is underway! Click on “About Us” (tab at top of page), for updates and photo