Welcome to High Point!
Here’s what’s happening …
SUMMER I ADULT LEAGUE IS APPROACHING QUICKLY – GET IN ON THE FUN! Registration opens on Monday, May 3 at 7:00 p.m. for Plano residents and Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 p.m. for non-residents. We offer Singles, Fixed Doubles, Progressive Doubles (we’ll assign you a new partner for each match), and Mixed (M/F) Doubles. Various league levels are also available. Summer I League will run for seven weeks. To view available leagues, click TENNIS LEAGUES or PICKLEBALL LEAGUES.
CHECK OUT OUR SUMMER TENNIS & PICKLEBALL CLASSES!
- We offer group classes for youth starting at age five up through teens & adults.
- Go under the “Tennis Classes” tab above, then choose either “Youth” or “Teen/Adult.”
- We have convenient links from the class descriptions to the corresponding Plano Parks and Recreation registration page.
- Action Items:
- 1. View available classes NOW
- 2. Decide which classes & sections you want. NOTE: It is a good idea to register for a progression of classes, ie. ‘Beginner (in June), Advanced Beginner I (in July), Advanced Beginner II (in August). This will ensure a spot in each class. If plans or recommendation from instructors change, just talk to our ace pro shop staff for assistance. Refunds and credits are available, so long as you make your request a minimum of (1) week before a class starts.
- 3. Register! Registration opens Saturday, May 8 for Plano residents and Monday, May 10 for non-residents.
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMP – Make your child’s summer awesome! We are offering (10) camps at High Point and (2) camps at Plano West Senior High School. Our weekly camps will run for three hours in the morning, Monday through Friday. Click CAMPS to be re-directed to a link with additional information AND a full list of available camps.
PICKLEBALL BALL MACHINE now available! Rental charge is $20 for one hour + the regular court fee. Available at select times. Please contact the pro shop for additional information.
INTERESTED IN ARRANGING PRIVATE LESSONS FOR YOUR OWN GROUP? If you have some family members or friends with whom you’d like to take private group lessons, let us know! To arrange for this type of service, please click on the “Private Lessons” and/or “Our Team” tabs above.